1) Query term(s) could not be found in the database, or the query terms have no relations to be used in the graph construction (please choose your query term name from the suggestion list, except or re-check your UniProt protein accession(s) / ChEMBL compound id(s).
2) Queried term(s) are not related to the selected organism (the default organism is human, you may include additional organisms to your query using the taxonomic filter).
3) Query protein accession(s) is not presented in UniprotKB/Swiss-Prot (you may uncheck the button “Include only reviewed gene/protein entries” and search again).
4) It was not possible to construct a graph since query term(s) do not have documented relationships.
5) Query term(s) have an elevated number of relationships (especially genes/proteins) as a result query did not return a result (please try to narrow down the search space by querying a more specific term(s) or less number of terms).
6) Server is busy (please try again).